- This event has passed.
Tri-State Mega Matchmaker – Register Today!
December 6, 2022 - December 7, 2022
The Tri-State Mega-Matchmaker is an opportunity for small businesses to meet with federal, state and local government buyers.
DoD OSBP APEX Accelerators (formerly PTACs) from New York, Pennsylvania and Ohio have joined together again to provide the opportunity for government buyers and sellers to meet in one of the largest online procurement events in this tri-state region. This event is open to all businesses. There is no cost to attend.
You will get to hear directly from buyers about how to sell to them, in addition to scheduling one-on-one virtual meetings. Great opportunity, don’t miss it!
Agencies and Primes to date:
- Defense Contract Audit Agency
- Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency
- Defense Logistics Agency
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Erie Metropolitan Transit Authority
- Federal Aviation Administration
- GENERAL DYNAMICS Electric Boat
- General Electric / GE Global Research
- Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh
- L3Harris Communication Systems
- L3Harris Space and Airborne Systems
- Lockheed Martin/Sikorsky
- Mascaro Construction Company, L.P.
- NASA Office of Small Business Programs – Information Technology Procurement Office (ITPO)
- NASA Langley Research Center (LaRC)
- NASA Stennis Space Center
- Pittsburgh Regional Transit
- Rochester Genesee Regional Transportation Authority/Regional Transit Service
- Tobyhanna Army Depot
- U.S. General Services Administration
- USDA Forest Service
- The 2022 Tri-State Mega-Matchmaker allows businesses to pre-schedule appointments.
- Registration: https://www.tri-state-ptac-mega-matchmaker.com/
- Also, check for matchmaker training courses! Be prepared when you meet with buyers.