- This event has passed.
MCFL APEX Fourth Friday Fundamentals Webinar – Doing Business with the Air Force
February 24 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This month we bring our experts from Air Force Materiel Command and Air Force Research Labs (AFRL) – RI to the table as they discuss strengthening the supply chain and increasing equity and inclusion in DoD buys.
- Mr. Jeff Mellott, Director, Small Business, Air Force Materiel Command
- Mr. Michael Graniero, Small Business Professional, AFRL Information Directorate
SMALL BUSINESSES HELP THE AIR FORCE ACHIEVE MISSION SUCCESS
Federal government regulations require small business participation in the acquisition process for vital reasons. Doing business with small businesses increases the number of innovative suppliers in the industrial base, which increases the government’s access to new solutions and technologies that would not otherwise be available.
AFMC is a major acquirer of the following service and industry areas listed in the discussion topics below.
- How to do business with Air Force Materiel Command / Air Force Research Labs
- Topic Areas
- Manufacturing – subcontracting
- Professional Services / Engineering
- R&D / Technology
- Best Practices
No fee to attend
- Noel DeBruyn (585)753-2015
- Amber Stevens (315)489-0849
- Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons (585)753-2017