- This event has passed.
America’s Seed Fund Week featuring Startup Expo kicks off May 15th!
May 15 - May 18
For full event information and registration visit: https://bit.ly/ASFweekexpo23
From May 15 – 18, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) will host America’s Seed Fund Week, a free and virtual opportunity for small businesses to learn about non-dilutive funding available through America’s Seed Fund that awards $4 billion annually for R&D.
This year will kick off America’s Seed Fund Week on May 15th with the 2nd Annual Startup Expo– showcasing innovative small business startups developing cutting edge technologies critical for our nation’s economic prosperity, global competitiveness, and national security. With 43 qualifying applicants, this year’s Expo will showcase 9 winning startups as the highlight of the program.
Why attend America’s Seed Fund Week?
- Hear from successful America’s Seed Fund-supported businesses at Startup Expo 2023
- Learn America’s Seed Fund basics
- Gain comprehensive understanding of evaluation processes
- Engage with federal agencies during open house conversations
- Leave with specific ways on how to start your America’s Seed Fund journey
All Are Welcome
The SBA is committed to building an inclusive innovation ecosystem and America’s Seed Fund Week 2023 will set the stage for a learning experience, welcoming attendees to deepen their understanding of the program and its competitive funding opportunities.